A few pieces finished this summer–red!

This one is another one of the smalls that I started and finished this summer.

This is one of the smalls, (9″ x 12″) that I started and finished this summer, “Deer Nearby.”

The cardinal pair on 6" x 12" board was another one that got done without a big pause for problem-solving.

The cardinal pair on 6″ x 12″ board was another one that got done without a big pause  (months, years!) for problem-solving.

This one got started and finished all this summer.

This one, 16″ x 20,” got started and finished this summer, “‘Poss at Armadillo.”

This one has been hanging in the Pod for a while, waiting for those last few things. Upping the red on the horse was one of those things.

This one, “The Artist Again-Pygmalion,”  40″-square, has been hanging in the Pod for a while, waiting for those last few things. Upping the red on the horse was one of those things.

This entry was posted in acrylic paintings, horses, process, self portraits, the Art Pod, things often painted. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *